In today’s competitive marketing environment, it’s important to get your website visible to local audiences, many of whom use their phones to search for goods, services, restaurants, Uber rides, hotels and everything they buy. It’s equally important to choose a consultant who’s familiar with your region, its people, respected authorities in business and social trends and the keywords that residents use that might not be common in other areas. That’s why choosing an Oklahoma City SEO expert who also understands the Tulsa SEO market is so crucial to optimizing your website for local traffic.
If you’re a small-to-medium-sized business in Tulsa, Oklahoma City or other areas of the state, it won’t do much good to promote your website in New York City, Florida, California and Europe, but you often compete for visibility with far-flung companies if you don’t optimize for local traffic. Oklahoma SEO service offers customized Web design, local SEO, PPC advertising and critical social media advertising advice for Oklahoma clients who want their businesses to appear near the top of search engine return pages.
• SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of making your website more visible to search engines like Google, Yahoo!Bing, social media search engines and other specialty search engines.
• You optimize your site by posting content online and on your website and include the keywords people use when searching for the products and services you sell.
• On-site SEO techniques include linking to respected local websites, using proper HTML coding so that search robots can find relevant content, posting high-quality content without grammatical or spelling errors and featuring responsive Web design that adjusts to the size of each screen of the devices that potential customers use.
• An off-site Tulsa and Oklahoma City search engine expert can help you link to the right sites, claim free listings in relevant directories and post appealing content to influential local blogs and media platforms
• Directories where you should claim listings include Google Maps, Bing, Yahoo! Local, Apple, YellowPages, horizontal directories like Yelp, Oklahoma regional directories and blogs related to your industry or profession.
• Unique copy that informs, sells and convinces people increases your SEO rankings.
• Sending press releases to Oklahoma media outlets is a good way to generate free publicity, attract quality links and strengthen SEO.
Tulsa and Oklahoma City Web Design
Oklahoma City and Tulsa Web design are more important than ever because Google uses responsive design as a major factor when ranking businesses in searches. The best website designs don’t have a lot of flash and glitter but help people find goods, services and information. Design helps accomplish this goal in the following way:
• Customers want websites that are easy to use.
• Navigation should be clear, and various sections should be easy to find.
• Proper coding not only helps customers find information but also enables search engines to find keywords and relevant content that lead to higher SEO rankings.
• Responsively designed websites adjust to widescreen desktop computers, laptops, tablets or small-screened smartphones.
• Images and videos should be in high definition, show your products instead of generic substitutes and show appealing images that people enjoy viewing and sharing, such as a delicious restaurant meal, a video showing how to use your products or breathtaking images of relevant products, locations, events or celebrations.
Using Locally Recognized Keywords
It’s important to use keywords, language and references that relate to Oklahoma audiences if you want to get the most out of your website and marketing ideas. Oklahoma SEO service can help you choose the right keywords, attractions and long-tail keywords for your specific audience and industry, which might be even more important than just ranking for certain keywords. All the major search engines are rapidly reaching a better semantic understanding of the words that people type into search boxes, so ranking for regular keywords is becoming less important than ranking for longer descriptive phrases, concepts and unique, high-quality content.
Video and Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing through networks like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn becomes increasingly important in Oklahoma marketing. People expect their favorite businesses to take part in social media, and many companies use social pages as customer service desks for interacting with customers, responding to complaints, branding their businesses, sharing reviews and reaching more targeted audiences.
Video marketing is popular on social sites like Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. You can generate member interest by sharing videos and images of activities behind-the-scenes at your business, company history, biographical details, interesting facts, information about key staff members and instructional videos on using or assembling products.
The ideas discussed above generally involve generating website traffic organically through generic searches, but there’s another way to reach Oklahoma audiences directly through social media and search engine pay-per-click or PPC advertising. These promotions are very cost-effective because you only pay when customers actually click on your ad. Search engines display relevant PPC advertising when displaying search engine results pages or SERPs to keyword queries.
PPC platforms include Google AdWords, which is the most popular because people search on Google more often than with other search options. Social media sites like Facebook often have internal search engines, and the Yahoo!Bing network searches handle a combined 30% of searches. You can also choose advertise with banner ads in various Internet forums. It doesn’t matter how many searches an advertising platform handles if it reaches enough of your ideal targeted customers.
Payments for the ads can be for each click, each number of showings or assessed only if customers take some sort of action on your website. Choosing the right advertising forum for your business, setting a budget, choosing an advertising plan and writing effective ads takes skill and experience if you want the best results, so it’s important to enlist a consultant who knows local audiences, keywords, the PPC platforms and local business best practices and industry competitors.
Experience saves money and improves results in PPC campaigns because it might be cheaper and more effective to focus on specific, long-tail keywords instead of highly contested keywords. For example, your restaurant might get better results by advertising Cuban/South Florida fusion cuisine than advertising as a restaurant or even a Cuban restaurant.
If you want to optimize for local Oklahoma traffic, improve your business reputation, attract influential website links and provide a better user experience for you customers, contact David at Oklahoma SEO Service.com or call 405-212-3928. You can also email David at email@example.com.